Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Julien Macdonald



I'm really enjoying the detail in the long dresses as well as the shorter dresses from Julien Macdonald Spring 2010 RTW


Julien Macdonald Fall 2009 RTW. I had to post these outfits too because i appreciate all of the detail in these outfits as well. I began to look closely at the outfits and the texture and fabric seem incredible. They are all pretty simple ideas for outfits but the way they are crafted and how they seem to be crafted with make it all the better.

.... Plus Marc Jacobs, i do not understand why these looks went down the runway
There are a few pieces from this collection that i like, and there are also some pieces where i just like a few of the items the model is wearing. But a lot of them just seemed wrong to me. Maybe its the make-up combined with the hair and the way the inside out under garments were used, i'm just not feeling it. Any thoughts?


and a special shout out to my man Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, happy 254th my dude

18 comments:

  1. wow that collection was fantastic! i lvoe the cutouts with sheer mesh, so genius!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog! i love the pictures!

    check out:
    www.mamaparanoia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That left hand long dress is incredible. I love the odd shaped hip area, such a standout!

    Thanks for stoppin by my site and commenting. Glad I linked over to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comment.
    love the post, the collections are genius !
    xoxo - clm

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, those deconstructed dresses are rad! especially the gray one when paired with the fur coat! excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome posts. gah, the first two dresses are outstanding... love the cut and mesh

    ReplyDelete
  7. im loving the long dresses.. they look so dreamy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. im in love with that holed up shirt !

    im following ur inspirational blog .
    mind following me bac ? :D

    t h a n k s . for your c o m m e n t s
    hugs & kisses from
    miCHELLE @ GLISTERS&BLISTERS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't that happy with the Marc Jacob show, though I understand the use of undergarments was merely used for styling and putting on a show.

    The pictures of Abby on my blog, I am not sure if they are new or not. They might be.

    ReplyDelete

every comment appreciated !!!